Safe food filling with Greif-Velox
Bagging and filling food such as flour, fatty acids or starch products represents a special hygiene challenge for producers: extreme cleanliness and contaminant-free processing are a must. That's why our team at Greif-Velox have developed a series of solutions that guarantee product safety and fast product changes – from optimised residual product emptying to dust-free filling right through to efficient wet cleaning. We are also happy to look at your specific situation and develop hygienic, high-performance add-ons for your existing systems.
Optimal cleanliness through residual product emptying
Depending on the products to be filled, system parts that come into contact with product are made of either stainless steel, Hastelloy or plastics; in addition, we only use only food-grade, FDA-compliant components and seals. Furthermore, our systems enable the separate filling of different products with zero cross-contamination – for instance through a filling valve change system. This ensures zero contamination from flavouring compounds or allergens. Residual product emptying and wet cleaning make it significantly easier to comply with hygiene requirements. Your advantages at a glance:
- Food-grade design with regard to material, filling and cleaning
- Filling up to 10 times more accurate than OIML
- Clean filling process without product leakage or contamination
- Secure containment for employees and product safety: Enclosure of the system in the case of explosive products
- Extraction of discharged substances right at the source of emission
- Optimal transparency through monitoring of the entire system process
- Time and cost savings through simple bag or container type changes
- Compatible with all common ERP systems (bidirectional integration)
- For maximum product safety and easy cleaning: Residual product emptying and wet cleaning
Our food packaging machines
We offer suitable solutions for all requirements in the filling and bagging of food in drums, IBCs, FIBCs or canisters.
You can get an overview here: