The right technology for packing petrochemical products
Different technologies, different containers – petrochemical substances present highly varied challenges in the filling and bagging process. We have the right technology for you. Our systems for petrochemical powders, liquids and granulates are used around the world, because they give our customers decisive competitive advantages thanks to their reliability and accuracy: they ensure safe loading, clean pallets and high product safety.
All of our systems are available in a version suitable for use in hazardous areas. We comply with ATEX standards in accordance with both EN standards and UL hazardous area certification.
Our team assesses your requirements on site and advises you accordingly: thanks to our digital and mechanical innovations, we might be able to further optimise your existing systems – for instance by retrofitting the machine with the latest generation of panel for machine visualisation.
Explosion-protected filling and bagging
Drums, canisters, IBCs, FIBCs or valve bags: for petrochemical products, the right packaging is essential. We offer flexible filling and bagging solutions in accordance with the highest safety standards, ensuring that substances such as epoxy resins, vinyl chloride and mineral oil can be filled safely and transported to their destinations without risk. The advantages of our systems of the petrochemical industry:
- Filling/bagging without product leakage or contamination in accordance with TRGS (German Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances)
- Secure containment for employees and product safety: Enclosure of the system in the case of explosive and toxic products
- Explosion-proof ATEX design
- Extraction of discharged substances right at the source of emission
- Possibility of monitoring the entire system process via a dashboard
- Optimised, resource-friendly machine servicing (95% of fault notifications can be remedied via remote servicing)
- Simple bag or container type changes
- Compatible with all common ERP systems (bidirectional integration)
Our packaging systems for the petrochemical industry
You can get an overview here: Which systems does Greif-Velox offer for which container types?